FREEDOM FROM NIGERIA: Is focused on preserving the WILL of the people and making UNITY work for ALL.
FREEDOM PETITION STARTED BY NINAS
END APARTHEID NIGERIA BY RESTORING THE SELF-DETERMINATION RIGHTS OF ETHNIC NATIONALITIES
BECOME A SIGNATORY TO THE DECEMBER 16, 2020 PROCLAMATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL FORCE MAJEURE BY SIGNING THIS PETITION FREE TO END THE TOXIC 1999 CONSTITUTION AND THE APARTHEID NIGERIA IT FOISTS.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO SIGN AT change.org
NOTE: Petition is free but change.org always asks signers if they want to donate/contribute to support the petition. Simply select the option to SHARE. NONE OF THESE FUNDS COME TO NINAS.
Change.org might also ask for a contribution to support their organization and it is up to you if you want to or not.
Proclamation in the News.
CONSTITUTIONAL FORCE MAJEURE – GOVERNMENT GIVEN 90 DAYS
DECEMBER 16, 2020
On December 16, 2020, the MNN, an alliance of the Middle Belt, Yorubaland, and Lower Niger issued a PROCLAMATION of the CONSTITUTIONAL GRIEVANCES, DECLARATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL FORCE MAJEURE AND DEMAND FOR TRANSITIONING PROCESS FOR ORDERLY RECONFIGURATION OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL BASIS OF THE FEDERATION OF NIGERIA! The proclamation is titled: CORRECTING THE MISTAKES OF 1914.
FIVE DEMANDS WERE MADE:
The FIVE DEMANDS from the Peoples of Middle-Belt and Southern Nigeria to the Federal Government of Nigeria which MUST be Addressed within 90 days from December 16, 2020
(A) A Formal Announcement by the Federal Government of Nigeria acknowledging the Constitutional Grievances and Sovereignty Dispute now Declared by the Peoples of South and Middle-Belt of Nigeria.
(B) A Formal Commitment by Federal Government of Nigeria to the wholesale Decommissioning and Jettisoning of the 1999 Constitution as the Basis of the Federation of Nigeria as was done by the Government of Apartheid-Era South Africa in 1990, to commence the process by which the Apartheid Constitution of the then South Africa was eased out.
(C) A Formal Announcement by the Federal Government of Nigeria suspending further General Elections under the Disputed 1999 Constitution since winners of such Elections will Swear to, and Govern by that Constitution.
(D) A Formal Initiation of a Time-Bound Transitioning Process to midwife the emergence of Fresh Constitutional Protocols by a Two-Stage Process in which the Constituent Regional Blocs will at the first stage, Distill and Ratify their various Constitutions by Referendums and Plebiscites and in the second stage, Negotiate the Terms of Federating afresh as may be dictated by the outcomes of Referendum and Plebiscites.
(E) A Formal Invitation to the Peoples of the South and Middle-Belt of Nigeria to work out and emplace a Transitional Authority, which shall specify the Modalities for the Transitioning Process including the Composition and Mandate of the Transitional Authority a well as the Time-frame for the Transitioning and other Ancillary Matters.
FULL TEXT OF THE PROCLAMATION CAN BE FOUND BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW.
December 11, 2020
Nigeria’s security agents have committed crimes: Bensouda ICC Prosecutor
The preparations for The 2023 elections must to free us from the illegitimate 1999 constitution!
streaming articles - what is happening
The big issue is that the imposed 1999 Constitution of Nigeria which currently upholds the Union, is illegitimate as “we the people” of Nigeria had nothing to do with it as falsely claimed in its Preamble. It is therefore a forgery. Here are just a few points:
- Being a forgery, this Constitution needs to be decommissioned, jettisoned, ended and logically cannot be amended;
- Being a forgery, this Constitution must be jettisoned/ended by non-violent Constitutional Force Majeure for justice, due process, and fair play;
- The biggest issue here is the fact that this illegitimate Constitution has effectively created enslavement, similar to Apartheid, previously seen in South Africa where the minority ethnic nationality is enslaving the majority ethnic nationalities;
- This imposed and illegitimate Constitution is used to seize the natural and financial resources of indigenous ethnic nationalities without their consent;
- This imposed and illegitimate Constitution puts security solely in the hands of the federal government so prevents indigenous ethnic nationalities from protecting themselves from terrorists and bandits who are there to carry out genocide/ethnic cleansing on them to take their lands;
- This imposed and illegitimate Constitution through a 68-item Exclusive List under the sole control of federal government produces massive under-development (lack of electricity, few and poor quality roads making them death-traps), lack of industrialization leading to high unemployment), police brutality, lack of proper law and order, lack of railways, etc., Poverty (Over 40% of Nigerians live under the poverty level);
- This imposed and illegitimate Constitution enables high-handed systemic corruption and impunity through its immunity clause for senior office holders whilst in office, giving them ample time to loot the public treasury, then discard the evidence.
The imposed and sham 1999 Constitution of Nigeria must be repudiated and jettisoned using the non-violent, universally acceptable legal process of Constitutional Force Majeure. This then allows for a transitional government when ethnic nationalities under their sovereignties have their Referendums (supervised by the United Nations) to decide the future of the Union.
DECOMMISSIONING AND JETTISONING/TERMINATING THE 1999 CONSTITUTION. This is Heritage TV. 22nd November 2020 With Mr. Tony Nnadi of LNC/MNN.
Self-determination and independence to control their lives, resources and future for indigenous ethnic nationalities. This can be by REFERENDUM where the People will decide democratically to be in a true Federalism or Confederal arrangement or by Dissolution with the formation of new Federations. The key here is that The People get to choose.